Whether you want to immigrate to the UK to work, invest, study, visit or simply to settle with your family, our immigration team will help with every stage of your visa application.
Should your visa application be refused, our solicitors are experts in appeals. We offer expert representation at the Immigration Tribunal and on complex Judicial Review claims. We also provide advice and assistance for those already in the UK facing visa issues and deportation, giving the support you need in a stressful situation.
We support companies in meeting sponsorship criteria in the UK for foreign workers and can represent businesses when immigration issues arise.
We offer expertise in all immigration matters including:
- European economic area nationals and family members.
- Entry clearance applications as a spouse or visitor.
- Variations of leave to remain & leave to enter.
- Applications under the points based system.
- Work permits & investor applications.
- Study visas.
- Marriage visas & settlement applications.
- Permanent residency.
- Long residence applications.
- British Citizenship: Naturalisations and registration applications.
- Deportation appeals, bail and detention matters.
- Refugee and humanitarian protection enquiries.
- Appeals to the immigration and asylum chamber for the First tier and Upper Tribunal.
- Judicial review challenges.
- Discretionary and compassionate applications based on concessions.
- Sponsorship forms and declarations.
- Assistance with your local consulate.
- Completion of visa forms.
- Applications for sportsmen and entertainers.
There are numerous pitfalls that can delay or even invalidate your application, but our Solicitor’s stay up to date with this ever-changing area of law to give you accurate advice and guidance and ensure you best interests are always maintained.
We navigate the complexities of UK immigration law and visa applications so you don’t have to.